25 Things Worth Thinking About
1) Give God what's RIGHT
-- not what's LEFT.
2) Man's way leads to hopeless end; God's way leads to
3) A lot of kneeling
will keep you in good standing.
4) He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5) In the sentence of life,
the devil may be a comma, but
never let him be the period.
6) Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a
8) When praying, don't give God instructions
-- just report
9) Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the church.
10) We don't change
God's message; His message changes us.
11) All churches should be prayer-conditioned.
12) When God ordains,
13) WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14) Plan ahead -- it wasn't raining when
Noah built the ark.
15) Most people want to serve God, but only in
16) Suffering from truth decay? Brush up with your Bible on
a daily basis.
17) Exercise daily! Walk with
18) Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to
19) Nothing else ruins the truth
like stretching it.
20) Compassion is difficult to give away because
21) He who angers you controls you.
22) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can
23) Give Satan an inch, and he'll be a ruler.
24) Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them, and God will
25) God does not call the qualified; he qualifies the